Consultation and Training
I provide consultation and training for clinicians, service providers, schools and organizations to enhance their competency in LGBTQ+ and Trans-affirming services.
Consultation sessions and trainings are available in person and via phone or video conferencing throughout the United States and other countries.
Individual and group consultation
As a psychotherapist who specializes in working with LGBTQ+ clientele, I frequently consult with other clinicians, physicians, service providers and other professionals in how to enhance their competency in serving this community. I have experience in leading both individual and group consultations.
I can help you:
- Learn skills to empower your clients
- Improve your understanding of your clients’ gender and sexual identity experiences
- Access the right resources for those you serve
- Enhance clinical skills to expand your provision of services to the LGBTQ+ community
- Create a welcoming and affirmative environment
- Learn to clinically navigate the intersectionality of race, culture, ability, gender, gender expression, religion and sexual orientation
- And much more…
I also provide consultation to schools, agencies and organizations seeking to expand awareness and respect of gender and sexual diversity in their settings.
I can guide you to:
- Increase personnel and student awareness and respect of gender and sexual diversity
- Create a safe and inclusive atmosphere for students, staff and clients
- Understand current regulations for LGBTQ+ affirmative care
- Expand services to include more diverse clientele
- Become a model for community change
Contact me to discuss your unique needs and areas for growth. I’d be happy to consult with you!
Workshops and trainings
For over 25 years, I have been committed to creating awareness and celebration of diversity to promote social change through trainings and public speaking in a variety of settings. It has been my goal to foster collective responsibility in which we unite together to create inclusive and respectful communities.
My trainings and workshops are focused on empowering service providers, mental health professionals, physicians, health care organizations, schools and universities with the knowledge and tools about gender and sexual diversity to create more inclusive environments and comprehensive care for the LGBTQ+ community.
Contact me to discuss your specific needs and areas of interest, and I will tailor a workshop or training to meet those goals.