I provide individual, couple and family therapy for LGBQ+ youth and adults. If you are affirmed in your identity, yet want a therapist who will understand your experiences as you address current issues, I am here to help. If you want an expert who can assist you in exploring your sexual orientation or navigating the coming out process, let’s explore together. For couples, I recognize and honor the diversity of all intimate partnerships, and I am here to support you in creating the connection and intimacy you seek together.
Let’s See If I Am The Right Fit For You
Whatever your reason for seeking out therapy, I am here to help.
If you want to explore your sexual identity, I can help you
- Find and express your authentic self
- Navigate the coming out process
- Access resources and support groups
- Increase self-esteem
- Navigate school/work issues and dealing with potential bullying/harassment
- Address family relationship conflicts or rejection of your sexual identity
- Educate family members on sexual identity issues to foster connection and understanding
- Explore issues related to your sexual identity and your faith/values
- Process and shift internalized homophobia
- Learn how to deal with homophobia and keeping yourself safe
- Navigate dating and romantic relationships and how to express your love